Pinpoint Vision is a specialty children’s practice that combines the expertise of Optometrists & Orthoptists to carry out comprehensive assessments in clinics, schools and workplaces across Greater Sydney.
For those who are wondering what an Orthoptist is…. it’s best described as “physiotherapy for the eyes & brain”. Our team specialize in Binocular Vision Dysfunctions & Information Processing Difficulties.
As a registered service provider, assessments & therapy are recognized by both the NDIS and Private Health Insurance.
Over the last 10 years Lisa (Orthoptist & Optical Dispenser) has been assessing & treating patients all over Greater Sydney – often finding vision related problems where teachers & parents assume ADHD or Dyslexia. She regularly visits primary schools to present to teachers & parents about ‘Vision Related Learning Problems’, which often explains a child’s in class behaviours & academic progress.
- Orthoptic Assessment (Functional Vision) – lazy eye, eye turn, convergence insufficiency, tracking problems, blurry near vision, digital eye strain etc
- Information Processing Assessment – working memory, letter reversals, poor handwriting
- Vision Therapy including Lazy Eye treatment
- Glasses prescriptions
- Child friendly frames – incl. adjustable temples & flexible sunglasses
- Glasses accessories – incl. animal glasses holders & personalised glasses cases
Head over to our social media pages to learn more about what we do and the products we sell.
Our 2 main practice locations are Earlwood & Liverpool, NSW – Information Processing Assessments & Vision Therapy can be done online.